UKCAT Quantitative Reasoning: (450+ Questions)
- Learn key formulas you need at your fingertips
in order to dramatically improve your speed.
- Learn time saving strategies to answer the limited
number of simple calculations most questions will ask.
UKCAT Situational Judgement Test: (50+ Questions)
- Learn to determine the appropriateness and
importance of actions & responses in clinical situations
- Learn what values and attributes of a doctor are
being tested for in the SJT
UKCAT Decision Analysis: (300+ Questions)
- Learn to identify question types and tips
to eliminate options
- Step by step strategies to reach the correct answer.
- Practice interpreting codes and become fast
at reaching answers.
- Learn all 3 question types: interpret codes,
create codes and deduce the missing new word.
Time saving exam tips and technique to boost your scores
Details explanations of each answer
2000+ questions & solutions/explanations
3 mock exams - 2015 format
Cover all question types likely to come up
Score Analysis & Metrics
Mirrors UKCAT question style & difficulty
Covers every UKCAT questions type
Easy to follow explanations
92%of our students score above 630 EVERY YEAR
The only course to give a you a
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE you will too!
UKCAT Abstract reasoning: (300+ Questions)
- Learn top 30 key UKCAT question types
to become comfortable with knowing what to look for.
- Familiarise yourself with complicated data sets
with 2-3 relationships present in one set.
- Strategies to instantly give you an idea of the
relationship between the shapes.
- Learn key patterns which will slash time
spent looking for relationships.
Improve your speed & confidence with timed papers
The real UKCAT test is online, so practice online too!
SUBSCRIBE NOW to get practicing. 92% of our users score above 630, we GUARANTEE you will too!
They say you can’t prepare for the UKCAT exam as it’s a ‘natural aptitude’ test and there is no knowledge requirement or defined curriculum.
This is not strictly true – the more you practice, the faster you get - and speed is crucial as you are expected to cover 173 questions in 93 minutes. That is about one question every 32 seconds!!
There are multiple passages, tables, graphs, shapes and scenarios to cover as well in this time, so it helps to be familiar with tackling UKCAT questions at a fast pace.
Not preparing at all or only using UKCAT practice books will leave you well short of the mark.
What's inside Ace the UKCAT?
SUBSCRIBE NOW to get practicing.
92% of our users score above 630, we GUARANTEE you will too!
UKCAT Verbal reasoning: (750+ Questions)
- Learn the UKCAT meaning of when an answer is
true, false or can’t tell.
- Strategies on scanning a passage and finding
relevant information quickly.
- Learn to logically deduce information from a passage,
- Recognise and deal decisively with tricky statements
that are designed to confuse and distract you.
- Become sensitive to subtleties in language
that can result is drastically different answers.
- Tips on eliminating options, recognise different
forms of statements and deal with extreme statements.